Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Akon feat. Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand



This life don't last forever

(Hold my hand)
So tell me what we're waiting for
Better off being together
Being miserable alone


(Together):
Cause I been there before and you've been there before, But together we can be alright. (alright) (yeah)
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold Each other till we see the sunlight.

So if you just hold my hand, baby, I promise that I'll do all I can
Things will get better if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hoold my hand, hold my hand.

Akon:
The nights are gettin' darker (darker)
(Hold my hand)
And there's no peace inside (inside)
So why make our lives harder
By fighting love tonight
(So hold...)


Bridge:
I can tell that you're tired of being lonely (yeah)
Take my hand don't let go, baby, hold me (yeah)
Talk to me an let me be your one and only (hold my hand)
Cause I can make it alright till the morning. (hold my hand)


Hold my hand, (yeah) baby, (yeah) I promise that I'll do all I can (hold my hand)
Things will get better if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hoold my hand, hold my hand.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites