Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DE CE AM PLINS AZI-FRUMUSETE PURA


This is the most beautiful song I have ever heard in my life! Their voices are so powerfull like no other choral I've ever hear

Folk singer Nellie Andreeva - She was born in the resort in the Rhodope mountains Narechen. Before discovering that singing is her real vocation she played the piano and the guitar. As of 1996 Nellie is has been in Sofia and is engaged with the famous Philip Kutev ensemble where at present she is first soloist

The Power of the Human Voice "Her voice shines like the golden spray of water " ,"Absolutely fantastic, I can feel the emotions. Tears are quickly coming to my eyes. Wonderful song... " . " breathtakingly, incredibly beautiful-melody, voices, feeling, everything.I cannot stop listening to this..." -VictoriaWinters
pure music for the heart
http://philipkoutev.com/
A young girl is praying to god.

Please god give me eyes of a dove,
please god give me wings of a falcon,
so I can fly over Dunav river,
so I can find a boy that I love.

And god gave her wings of a falcon.
And she found a boy that she loves.

Malka moma si se Bogu moli:
Day mi , Boże , oczi Golwbowi,
Day mi, Boże , kriltsa sokolovi,
Da si vozna otvad beli Dunav,
Da ci najda momcze spored mene,
***
(the choir part)
***
Bog i dade kriltsa sokolovi,
Ta si nayde momcze spored neja

Filip Kutev (born Aitos, 1903-1982) is a Bulgarian composer and founder of the Bulgarian State Television Female Vocal Choir. He is widely considered "the father of Bulgarian choir and folk music". Kutev also created and conducted the Bulgarian National Ensemble & Choir in 1951

second volume of Le Mystere des voix Bulgares features performances by the Bulgarian State Radio and Televison Female Choir and the Female Vocal Choir, Sofia won a GRAMMY award in 1989.
http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/Winners/Results.aspx?title=&winner=Ma...
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites