Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life Under Anesthesia


lifeunder A question I received: If The Zohar says that everything that happens takes place only within a person, then why do we suffer in the physical world?

My Answer: What is the material world? It is also within me and I divide it into the inner and outer types of perception.

It appears to me that earthquakes happen somewhere outside of me, like in Haiti, or planes crash, or fires start. However, this is due to a flaw in my perception of reality. In fact, everything takes place within me; I just don’t feel that this is so.

It is as if I hurt my leg, but I don’t feel the pain because my leg has been anesthetized.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites