Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SEVEN ANGELS-FREE


Share/Bookmark

If you see me flying
All across the sky

There I go,
I'm flying high.


Six white horses

A chariot made of gold

Seven lovely angels

Abide my soul


I've got the moon on my right

The sun on my left

The world is behind me

Only one way to go


That's straight ahead

That's where I'm going.
Well I've just stepped out
Out of my grave
There I go, I aint no slave

In my right hand
Is the sword of truth

In my left hand
Is the fire of love


I call to the land
I call to the sea
I call to the sky

Lord have mercy

Wont you hear me

As I look behind me
What do I see
A pair of golden wings

Seems to be attached to me

Wings on my back,
I've got to fly away

I just can't wait till tomorrow
I've got to fly away
There I go

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites