Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Kelly Family I Wanna be Loved

sometimes its hard to realise one`s
live ain`t living
one rather denies the true
loneliness of this ungiving
but i know i wasn`t fruitlessly born

i don`t let myself receive
i guess it`s the
punishment of my childish
fears
spent my time kidding myself
with stupid excuses oh i`m such a fool
when all i have to do is
learn to let you in

refrain
cause i wanna be loved by somebody
am i asking too much
am i too impatient please tell me god

that you`re with me cause deep down
inside
i`m only hungry to be loved too

you remind me to give
and see the reasons
for all these battles and
the true self of me
is only healthy when it lisens to you
you`re the endless giving hand and the
purest of all truth

refrain

everything has it`s place
every child has your grace
why do i sleep when there is so much
to see
help me help myself

refrain

i wanna be
i wanna be loved
wanna be loved; repreat 3x

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites