Saturday, March 3, 2012

LATEST SCAM


E PREA TARE SA N-O PUN PE BLOG, AM RIS CU LACRIMI SI SUGHITURI...GENIAL JUR (primita evident pe mail)

I LOLLED AND I LOLLED...

"Good day,

Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way
offend you.

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which
you will understand when we discuss details of my proposal.

My name is Khamis Muammar al-Gaddafi, one of the youngest son of the
late Libyian Leader Muammar Al-Gaddafi, I am a policeman by
profession and a leader of a special forces brigade of the military
of Libya.I am at the moment very depressed as i write to you.i got
your mail

from search engine and I really think you can be of help to me.

I studied military science at the Frunze Military Academy in Moscow
and at the moment I am studying for a masters degree in IE Business
School in Madrid,but as I write to you I am in the UK before the
British government revoked the immunity given to my father (Muammar
al-Gaddafi ) and his
families(http://www.news-
worthy.info/u-k-revoked-diplomatic-immunity-for-gaddafi-his-families/8932/),

so at the moment I do not possess the right to move about, as I will be
arrested and prosecuted in a international court of justice. in my
possession right about now is my internet connection and my private

cell phone, it is only with this two I am able to make contact with the
out side world.

Also as another measure that has been taken by the international
community, our asset i.e the assets of Muammar AL-Gaddafi and family
world wide have been frozen to compel my father to step down as the

Libyan leader.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8317593-us-freezes-assets-of-alqadhafi-and-four-of-his-sons

The above mentioned reasons are what have compelled me to write you this
mail, As I seek to partner with a trustworthy person who can assist me
in transferring some of my monetary assets worth about 59,000,000(GBP)

(FIFTY NINE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS). This money has been lodged in
a bank account in the UK and as things are shaping now this money is
likely to be discovered soon, so i seek your assistance in helping me
transfer this money into your account so that it is not discovered. i am
ready to offer as much as 50percent of this money to you if you render to
assist in transferring this money and the money is transferred
successfully.

If you are interested in assisting me, write me a reply on:

CONTACT EMAIL: khamis_al_gaddafi@w.cn"

hahaha(still laughing)

cybershamans (karmapolice) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites