Friday, December 16, 2011

Illuminati Mind Control Victim Breaks Free





Quote by Prince Philip:"Cannibalism is a radical but realistic solution to the problem of overpopulation."



Also use "Google Images" for the USA visit by Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth the last time they visited the USA in 2008 when Bush was in office. There's about 4 or 5 photos of Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth, George and Laura Bush in formal attire, all standing in front of the White House after a formal dinner waiting for their limo's I imagine.

They all look totally bizarre as if they were just drinking blood and gorging on flesh. It is the most bizarre photo Ive ever seen and I've seen many bizarre photos. With Laura Bush looking totally evil, eyes bulging, veins engorged, and her face flush. I wish I had a link to the photos. PM me if you can't find one and I will send it to you. YOU have to see it to believe it I guess.


Her name is Gabriela Rico Jimenez. Carlos Slim is an actual Mexican elite worth 53 billion US $'s, you can check him on Wikipedia. She is no doubt a mind control victim. It would be nice if someone can confirm the translation, I noticed some spelling errors like "discusting" so if they can't spell basic words they mite have messed up the translation.

Gabriela Rico Jimenez, twenty-one years, lashed out at staff at a luxury hotel in Monterrey, and accuses the Queen of England to practice cannibalism.

It also denounces the murder of a scream that Murillo (seems to be a leader Antinarco who died in a plane crash in Mexico City where she landed).

The girl, who seemed in shock, shouting that she wants her freedom and insists on asserting that they "ate humans", referring repeatedly to Queen Elizabeth II of England, among others.

Although the news has been calling it "crazy and distorted information", the victim behaves as if she had witnessed something difficult to digest, and hence, nervous and deeply upset.

One of the things she says is that "everything started in 2001, the one that knows the truth of what really happened is Carlos Slim" (he is the the worlds 3rd richest man, and the guy that owns Telmex, a phone company and other stuff. Google him!)

"I was knocking on doors, what I wanted was my freedom."

"Look at me, you ****er (I think)" "Is this how you wanted to see me? Well, look at me! I'm here!" 2:38

"I want you to give me the maximum sentence, so Scotland, and Russia, so all the countries __, Murillo wouldn't be ashamed of her sons, because they're worth so much, cause they need their father, you're a __, and its gonna hurt your soul!" 3:19

"Leave me alone! Get away from me! You took me to the police station, didn't you? and then you took me to the hospital. YOU! you were there, weren't you?!" 3:34
Quote: "That's why they killed the Queen of Scotland, the Queen of England!" (then she mentions something about the princesses of Disneyland)

"They killed a lot of people! They ate humans!" 4:13

"That's disgusting! I didn't know anything about this!" 4:21

"I mean, I didn't know what was there, but THEY ATE HUMANS! They smell like human flesh!" (I think she's talking about whoever ate human flesh or something...)

"No, where are you taking me?! I'm not going anywhere until everything gets clarified!" 4:36

"You were the ones that kept me there! You were there to retrieve a copy so you - 4:43

Oh, and she was talking about Mouriño, who was a member of the government, but he died in a crash plane under mysterious circumstances, right after being criticized by another party and various people.

Gabriela Rico Jimenez: "They had eaten human Curious ...

This Mexican girl of 21 years, in what seems at first sight, a scene of someone who's lost her "reason", may be saying things of which we called "conspiranoicos". We know a lot. Something strange is that Carlos Slim complained regarding the death of Mouriño and royalty and accused others of "cannibalism." All this while the media is trying to discredit her saying "more crazy" and "crazy girl"

"They ate human, I was not aware of anything, I had ... or if the killings .. But they had eaten human, human! (4:11 minutes)

Note that it mentions names like "mickey mouse" & "superman", that journalists use to reinforce the theory of madness, but that may also be keywords or "triggers" (MKULTRA). As many know Illuminati use. Pedophile networks using names such key names that are familiar to children, she also mentioned that all this started around 2001 meaning if she is now 21 years she was probably only a girl of 12.



Frankly I do not think that Gabriela is crazy to me is clearly a victim of these "people" without scruples, who move in and meet in secret ... these lodges antibody (because they have sided with the enemy) these in their rituals and their prostitution rings and marketing of the girls used for their rituals and lower pleasures.

THanks to EXOMATRlX for the info!!

cybershamans (karmapolice) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites