Friday, September 21, 2012

הפרויקט של עידן רייכל - The Idan Raichel Project - Min Nhar Li Mshiti


where are you mommy where are you my dearest 
i"m broken since the day you left me 
mean people made all this sorrow 
and only god can heal me now .
mom the light of my eyes, you went and left me 
oh how you left me orphaned and empty 
my heart akes and empty are days and nights 
me that you gurded like your eyes 
i won't forget you my beautiful
 i wont forget you my love .
tell your mom you love her 
you wont know a more pure form of love 

cybershamans (karmapolice) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Karma,nu am inteles care este proiectul.
Si nu am inteles de ce cantecul este numai in araba (marocana cred)si nu si in ebraica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites