Sunday, November 8, 2015

Goodbye To Gravity - Back To Life (Acoustic Reprise)

THIS FIRE IS BURNING ME TO BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE......
MESAJUL DE RAMAS BUN AL CELOR DE LA GOODBYE TO GRAVITY








AM OCHII ARSI DE PLINS...TREBUIE SA ARDA UN FOC PENTRU CA SA REVENIM LA VIATA? SA INVIEM?TREBUIE SA NE ARDA COPIII CA SA NE LEPADAM PIEILE DE ZOMBIE SI SA REDEVENIM OAMENI?

With shimmering eyes, but skeptical 
You came away with me 
Kept me on the outside 
But never let me be

Been wondering how you felt inside 
Cause I never could replace 
The shape you etched in all of me 
Dug deep but it couldn't set you free

This fire's burning 
Burning me, to bring you back to life


Between 4 walls and ticking clocks I've been trying to find a way 
To cypher out the message
Your words couldn't portray 
But I guess it just comes natural 
Not to let your colors show 
So I'll just sit back and take it line for line 
Till your shades give in and make you feel alive

This fire's burning 
Burning me, to bring you back to life 

Make you feel alive



cybershamans (karmapolice) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites