Thursday, September 10, 2015

THE PERKS OF BEING SERVED BY HERMES

I ordered few days ago, a beautiful red leather jacket from Zalando Lounge-it's fab and most of all red. Did I mention it's red?
I was waiting for it like a child waits for the Christmas night, because the weather, here, in U.K.starts to be shitty-dark, cold and well,..abnoxious.

Finally it was delivered today by the bored and not liking his job guy from HERMES-thrown on the floor, in front of my back door-guy didn't knock, didn't ring, didn't bother, probably have thrown my parcel from the car while he was still driving-reminds me of the old movies when a child on the bike used to throw the morning newspaper on the lawn of the good people.

I'm so pissed right now, because I thought this can't be happening here..well it does..one more bubble blown by the harsh wind of reality..
Compared to them, our couriers are heaven..
My preciousssssssssss



And fab Docs to go with..

cybershamans (karmapolice) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites