Friday, August 12, 2011

CITATUL ZILEI-QUOTE OF THE DAY


"I have learned so much from God that I can no longer call myself a Christian, a Hindu, a Muslim, A Buddhist, a Jew. The Truth has shared so much of itself with me that I can no longer call myself a man, a woman, an angel, or even pure Soul. Love has befriended Hafiz so completely It has turned to ash and freed me of every concept and image my mind has ever known." ~ Hafiz
"Am invatat atit de mult de la Dumnezeu incit nu mai pot sa ma numesc crestin, hindus, musulman, budist, evreu. Adevarul a impartit atit de mult din el in mine, incit nu ma mai pot numi barbat, femeie, inger, si nici macar suflet pur.

Iubirea s-a imprietenit cu Hafiz atit de complet incit s-a transformat in cenusa si m-a eliberat de fiecare concept si imagine pe care mintea a cunoscut-o vreodata"-HAFIZ


poza de aici

cybershamans (karmapolice) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites