Saturday, February 12, 2011

NOVENA TO ST JUDE-UR LAST HOPE


Share/Bookmark


This Catholic saint is famous for being the one to petition in the most impossible of causes. He is one to go to when you are at your last hope of receiving money.

Novena

"Holy Saint Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need.
To you I have recourse from the depths of my heart and humbly beg you,to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance.

Help me in my present and urgent petition,and in return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for us and all who invoke your aid. Amen."

Follow this with 3 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Glory Be's

St.Jude - Most Holy Apostle, St. Jude, Faithful Servant And Friend Of Jesus, pray for me who am so despaired in this hour of great need.
Bring visible and speedy help for I promise you, O Blessed St.Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor. I will never cease to honor you as my most special, most powerful patron. Amen.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites