Monday, October 18, 2010

SLEEP WELL MY BROTHER

Over the sea
it calls to me,
yesterday is gone,
I'm all alone.
the Long boat it sails
into the sunset,
you've finally found
your place to rest

Chorus:
Sleep well my brother,
do not be afraid,
I can see the valkyries
Take me with you,
take me so far away,
I can see the valkyries

Now you had joined
the ranks of the fallen,
carried away by Valhalla's calling.
Now battle by day
and feast by night,
the glories you've seen
come into the light.

Chorus:

Now rest with the chosen
and rest in peace.
I've picked up the standards
and I will release.
All that you fought for
and all that you loved,
watch over me brother
and guide from above

Chorus:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites